- that every child is special and unique
- that every child has potential
- that a child is a natural learner who enjoys learning and challenging daily experiences with peers and adults
- that a child is a sensitive, feeling and thinking individual who thrives in an enriched environment where caring and understanding adults are responsive to his/her needs
- that a child will develop into a confident, considerate and courteous individual under the guidance of teachers who are their role models
- that every child deserves the opportunity to benefit from a comprehensive early childhood programme based on current knowledge of child development
In short, we believe that every child has the potential to be the best he/she can be. By preserving the excitement and wonder of childhood, children will experience the joy of learning and become life-long learners.